Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just B...Adventurous

One of the best things I have done in my life, hands down, has been studying abroad. When else can you just put your life on hold, pack all your must-haves (who are we kidding...everything I own is a must-have lol), and fly to Europe? I went from never having been on an airplane to flying to England, Italy, Greece, France, and Spain! And let me tell you...it was wonderful :) I saw places I had only read about, befriended people I couldn't imagine not knowing, and have memories that I can recall at a moment's notice that never fail to crack me up. Of all the places in the world I chose to study in Italy, specifically in Rome. I miss it dearly; there isn't a more magical and culturally-rich place. Plus, let's not forget the men...HOT. I felt like a woman in a candy store filled with European men hahaha. Overall, it was the most enriching, life-changing experience of my life. I have pictures, videos, memories, friends, and stories that I will cherish forever. Trust me, if there was ever a way to have an adventure and get credit for college THIS IS IT! So get your business in order, pack your stuff, and experience what the world has to offer!

Baci,
Bev

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bev,
    I love it.. yes, I agree and I am still kicking myself for not having traveled abroad when I was in college. I wear my apron from Paris all the time! and As a matter of fact Maya is wearing her Paris shirt today..thank you auntie B!
    Yes, So I hope you will write some of your stories from Europe here.. please share and add pictures and your fabulous thoughts..
    When you are in the blogosphere, stop by my hive...
    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete