Saturday, October 24, 2009

Small Acts of Kindness That Go a Long Way

Today I received the cutest thing in the mail: a personalized card, Halloween candy, and cards with vintage humor. I know...you wish you had received it too :) The person that sent this to me was my sister-in-law, Alex. I honestly don't think she even understands what an impact her gesture made on me. When you are having one of those weeks (you guys know what I mean...), all you want is for it to be over and move on. Alex's kindness and thoughtfulness made my week. It was not only the fact that the package was awesome but that she included things that she knew I would love :) Her and I share a passion for many things, including coffee, reading, and all things fabulous...oh yeah and the love for the cutest girl ever, Maya! So I would like to publicly thank her:

Thanks Alex for the wonderful gift and your thoughtfulness! I will put up the cards in my room and give them to people I feel will get as much joy out of them as I have. I can't wait to see the three of you guys soon!

Kindest regards,
Bev

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bev, I am so glad you love it.. I always wanted care packages when I was in college.. I am only sorry that I havent done it more often and sooner! Seriously, we think of you often and hope you are enjoying your college years.. we miss you too and its a crime because we are not that far.. Let's plan dinner soon! You can come up for some home cooked food and care packages to go...Pick a date.
    Hugs,
    The Galvan family..

    ReplyDelete